My Safe Place

     For this week's assignment, I have created a place that holds many things that are special to me. I have used a photo from the town I am from, which I miss and love very much. The landscapes were beautiful there between the farms and mountains. Next, I added a photo of my dog who is my soul mate. I also added a picture from the beach. I cut it out so only the water is in the photo. I love the beach so this was necessary. I added a picture of my boyfriend that I took of him on the beach. I cut only him out so it looks like he is looking at the fields in front of him. A palm tree is in the right side which I cut out from a photo here on campus. A palm tree is like a "calm" tree to me. I want to add a photo of my family, but I am unsure where I will put them. I added the top dome part of Tropicana field. My boyfriend and I love going to Rays games, so this was a fun touch. There are also tortoises in the field. Turtles and tortoises are my absolute favorite animals and I had a photo of them at a zoo so I decided to add them. 

    In my dream world, there would be turtles and tortoises seen as often as birds, and my family and friends would always be present. My dog, Mac, who is my bestest friend, would live forever and be able to grow old with me. I would live in the little town in NY where I am from, but it would only snow if I wanted it to. The beach, with the perfect gulf water, would be right down the road instead of a three hour flight. Everything would be calm, peaceful, and happy. I am attaching my current image, but I may still adjust some things. 




Comments

Popular Posts