Almost Done

     It was nice to have a day off this week from classes. On Monday I had no classes because both of my professors were out. This semester feels like it is dragging. It is not that the course load is very heavy, it is that the work just feels like busy work now. Fortunately, I only have one final out of my five classes. The other classes just have assignments or regular chapter tests instead. The digital media final assignment is sort of like a portfolio of everything we have done so far in this semester. We will see when it gets closer.

    For digital media this week, we have to create a safe space out of photos we have taken. I did not know what to do at first, but I came up with a few ideas this morning. I want to use a photo of where I used to live. It is a really pretty sunset photo of a farm in my old town. We have to adjust the hues and colors of all the photos so we will see how that works out. On top of this background photo, I want to add my dog, family, and boyfriend to the space. I am curious to how these colors will turn out after adjusting them all, but I hope it will look cool! Till next time..

Comments

Popular Posts