My Future Wall

     This past week and a half, we were required to create a super us in class. It felt like I did the assignment wrong because of how everyone else's looked in class, but I am still confident with my own creation. I decided to make what a wall will look like in my future home in about ten to fifteen years. I used a combination of Midjourney for the original photos, then used Adobe Photoshop to piece them all together and cut and combine, and then I used Adobe InDesign to make a full presentation of the progress of my work. I ended up with a wooden background, with three frames, in which there are photos of my future dog, my future job [results], and my future children. I am attaching a screenshot, so ignore the low quality, since it would not let me add the photoshop file. 

    After watching everyone present, I really enjoyed how some people's projects turned out. There was one girl who showed her future self in a place she has always wanted to go, doing a job she dreams of. It felt so real like it was almost true. Another girl created a whole world in which her rebirth would take place. The concept was beautiful and the result was even better. Sometimes I wish I could go back in and redo all the projects in this class after seeing how everyone else went about them. But, I know this would be extremely time consuming. I will have to do things like this in my free time. 


Comments

Popular Posts