More Presenting and Next Up

     I presented in class this morning. I am very proud of how my safe space turned out. The color adjustments made it even more fun. It truly encapsulates a safe space in my mind where I can go when I feel like I need a break from reality. I love seeing how other classmates' work turns out. I loved Gabriella's that included a book which I also love to read. This assignment was fun because we got to use Photoshop again. I like Adobe Photoshop and I feel it is the easiest to navigate opposed to its sisters of Illustrator and InDesign. 

    Our next assignment, our final, requires us to take everything we have done and learned so far in this course and compiling it together in one layout. We are to use a template in Adobe InDesign and put all our past assignments along with a little blurb about them. I will probably just write a brief explanation of what they each are. I am excited to see my progress from one assignment to the next. I think this will be a great way to showcase our progress! Till next time!

Comments

Popular Posts