Adobe Firefly and Beyond

     In class on Monday, our professor showed us some videos and details about the new project Adobe is working on. This project is called Adobe Firefly and brings artificial intelligence to a whole new level. The preview video Adobe posted showed the application being used to create terrific photos or even videos. You can even create fonts and apply it to any words you want. This is what sounded most exciting to me. I also think it is very cool that you can extend a photo or video without having to have the actual bigger size of the photo. For example, if I have a portrait aligned photo of the beach, I can use Firefly to extend it so it is now landscape aligned.

    I wish this tool was available to us throughout the semester. I am excited for the release of it so that I can make some awesome text based solutions for other projects I have. Obviously, I am excited for the other tools it comes with as well. I hope one day I can compile enough of my projects together to make some sort of a portfolio. This would be awesome to see all of my works in one place and to see the progress I have made.

    This brings me to my next point. I recently attended the workshop on personal brand from Dr. Stephen Kromka who was an absolute delight. Not just was his presentation insightful, but he was a pleasure to talk to afterwards. I am so grateful to be in college because of cool things and opportunities like this. Just like all of the Adobe apps being available to us for free, other than our super tuition, it is nice to have workshops like this as well. Who knows what even a couple months of technology and a growing digital world will bring!

Comments

Popular Posts