Digital Media in MY Life

    This week, I was working on my music final project presentation that I am doing on Led Zeppelin. I really wanted their logo on my presentation but I wanted it to be a different color than it was. I actually brought it in Photoshop and was able to solve this problem! This is why learning softwares like this as well as Illustrator and InDesign are so important especially when you are an advertising and public relations major. 

    Throughout the semester, I also used Adobe Photoshop to help make phone backgrounds and home screens. I put in a photo of my dog and put it on a background gradient photo of colors that I liked and found on Pinterest. It came out so cute since it is  my dog's face on the pretty background. Stuff like this is so fun for me since it is so creative. I would love to get into something like designing logos for apparel at companies or something like that. I wish graphic design was available as a minor here at UT. Overall, I truly enjoy using these softwares and I hope as time goes on I will feel more comfortable using them. 

Comments

Popular Posts