A Reflection

     I am so grateful for all that I learned in my digital media course this past semester. Professor Dinehart is such an experienced creator and it was so cool hearing about all of his experiences. I know that I will definitely be using the skills learned throughout this course in my future endeavors whether they are personal or professional. Adobe softwares like Photoshop and Illustrator are softwares that are sometimes required to have a background in when starting jobs in advertising and/or public relations. 

    I know I will not just use these softwares in whatever future career I will have, but I will use them for my own personal reasons. I always was interested in graphic design and even designing for clothes and apparel. I have seen TikToks about people who start up their own little brands creating designs through these software(s) to put on tshirts, sweatshirts, and even tote bags. It would be awesome to see someone wearing a shirt with a design I created or photo I collaged myself. 

Comments

Popular Posts