Up Next: Logo

     I finalized my cartoon poster last night. I am mostly happy with how it turned out. The only thing I would change is the title and subtitle fonts. I mentioned in class how I just could not figure out how to download and use a cool new font for my work. I found another way to do it and I think it will work for the next project. My characters turned out to be siblings. Their names are Kai and Kailani and they strive to make Kelp City a better place. I gave them some Western touches like a cowboy hat and some cowgirl boots. They are younger, maybe around 14 and 12, and they work together to make sure everyone in Kelp City is doing okay. Other students did a great job with this project. The taco one was definitely my favorite, I loved the vintage touches.

    For the next project, we need to create a logo we will use for ourselves whether that is personally or maybe for a brand we may start etc. I am unsure what I will do yet, but I am thinking about either doing Chichester Studios or just my name, Jade Chichester. I came up with a very cool "JC" look that I want to somehow recreate. I want to incorporate a staple color somewhere and I think it will be a deep, dark green. I have always loved green and I think it is definitely fitting because of my name. We shall see how this one goes! Until next time..

Comments

Popular Posts